The LED roadway luminaire provides uncompromising optical performance and outstanding versatility for various area and roadway applications. Customer-focused features include single latch toolless entry, industry-leading surge protection options, and superior lumen maintenance and performance, all in an economical design. It is ideal for illuminating walkways, parking lots, and roadways.
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing and removable door 3G vibration rated to ensure the strength of construction and longevity in the application.
- The housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Optics are designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- Standard drivers feature universal electronic voltage (120-277V 50/60Hz), 347V 60Hz, or 480V 60Hz operation.
- Standard 1-10V dimming and 10kV/10kA common- and differential- mode surge protection are available.
- More remarkable than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and suitable for operation in -40°C to 45°C ambient environments.
- LED drivers mount to die-cast aluminum back housing for optimal heat sinking, operation efficacy, and prolonged life
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
Color Temperature: 5000K Daylight
Base Type: Roadway Lights
Shape: Roadway Lights
Lens Cover: Frosted
Beam Angle: 180
Wattage: 70 Watts
Voltage: 120v - 277v
Product Dimensions: 26.77" x 12.59" × 5.7"
Certifications: UL Listed / DLC / WET UL Location Listed
Lifespan: 100,000 Hours
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.