Introducing Viribright's BR30 Bulbous Reflector, also known as a floodlight for its wide beam angle. This bulb features ViriTrue White technology, delivering an industry-leading color rendering of over 90+. With high lumen output per watt (lpw), this bulb is perfect for home ceilings. Dimmable BR30s offer a combination of light spread and personalization to suit your home perfectly.
The BR30 bulb has a medium (E26) base and provides a brightness of 700 Lumens while using only 8.5 Watts of energy (equivalent to a 65W standard incandescent light bulb). With up to 87% less energy consumption than a standard incandescent light bulb, this bulb saves energy and reduces energy bills. It has an input line voltage of 120-285V and emits no ultraviolet light, making it safe for artwork. It is also mercury-free.
Using the BR30 bulb for three hours a day, the estimated yearly energy cost is only $1.02 (based on an energy rate of 11/kWh; the actual price may vary based on energy rates and usage). The bulb is also dimmable, allowing you to adjust the brightness to suit your needs. The wide-beamed flood light is perfect for recessed cans and track lighting fixtures. Upgrade your home lighting with Viribright's BR30 bulb today.
- BR30 shape light bulb with medium (E26) base
- Brightness: 700 Lumens
- Energy used: 8.5-Watt (equivalent to a 65W standard incandescent light bulb)
- Uses up to 87% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb
- Input line voltage: 120-285V
- No ultraviolet light, safe for artwork
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.02 (based on 3 hours/day, 11/kWh; the cost depends on rates and use)
- Wide beamed flood light, ideal for use in recessed cans and track lighting fixtures
Color Temperature: 2700K Warm White / 4000K Cool White / 6000K Daylight
Base Type: E26
Lens Cover: Frosted
Beam Angle: 120
Wattage: 8.5 Watts
Certifications: UL Listed
Lifespan: 15,000 Hours
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.