ViriSmart LED Light Bulb White/RGBS Installation
Setting up the ViriSmart Wi-Fi LED Light Bulbs:
Download and install the ViriSmart App from the App Store or Google Play Store, then register an account using an email or phone number.
- Obtain the Wi-Fi network name and password to connect the light bulb to.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi network is 2.4GHz (not compatible with 5GHz).
- Use an E26 Medium Based Screw-in light socket for the light bulb.
- Install the Wi-Fi light bulb in your desired location.
- On the app, tap the "+" symbol and select "Smart Lighting".
- Verify Installation:
- Turn on the power switch or the light bulb.
- Turn off the device for 10 seconds.
- Quickly turn it on and off four times, then leave it off for 3 seconds.
- Turn it back on and wait 10 seconds.
- If the light bulb is flashing rapidly, tap the button that says "Confirm lights blink rapidly".
- Connect to Wi-Fi:
- Enter the Wi-Fi network name and password into the app (case sensitive).
Your device is now connected and ready to use.
Note: Only 2.4GHz networks are supported.
Check out our line of WiFi Smart Bulbs