The Viribright T8 18w LED Tube (4ft.) Ballast Bypass is an ideal choice for installation in retrofit fixtures requiring 4ft. linear fluorescent tubes. These tubes will commonly be found in workshops, offices, grocery stores, and convention halls. This tube can be used without a ballast (direct wire) which reduces the overall energy consumption of the fixture. The total energy consumption of this tube is 18W while producing more than 2200 lumens in 4000K and 5000K color temperatures. These tubes are easy to install, but it is recommended to have a certified electrician handle the bypassing of the ballast and installation.
- Wattage: 18W / replaces 32W fluorescent
- Ballast Bypass (Direct Wire) for extra savings
- DLC is Certified with a 5-year warranty
- Color Temperatures: 4000K, 5000K
- Clear Light Cover Only
- Glass Tube
- Single or Double Ended Wiring
- Compatible with T8 & T12 fixtures. Simply take out the Ballast for retrofitting.
- Use shunted or non-shunted tombstone for T8 tube installation.
- T12 tubes don’t need tombstone change (1.5″).
Color Temperature: 4000K Cool White / 5000K Daylight
Base Type: Type B (Direct)
Length: 4ft. (48")
Lens Cover: Clear
Beam Angle: 180
Wattage: 18 Watts
Voltage: 120v - 277v
Certifications: UL Listed / DLC Certified
Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.